The Bells at Lammas

A new bell frame was installed in 1949, made of cast iron by Gillett & Johnston.

BellWeight (cwt-qrs-lbs)DateFounderInscription
1 (Treble)3-2-191953John Taylor & Co
24-1-11713Unknown
34-3-41635John II Brend
45-0-01654John II Brend
5 (Tenor)8-2-171949Gillett & Johnston

Extra Information

  • First Floor Ringing Chamber (via a short wooden ladder)
  • Parking Available

Location

The Street, Lammas, Norfolk, NR10 5JQ